Have brown discharge, nausea, cramps, sore breasts and tiredness. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy?

Hi, I am on day 29 of my menstral cycle or possibly day 2. I am ttc, I usual have a 28 day cycle, I ovulate on day 17 I had a little light red blood yesterday and thought it was af, however today is only brown discharge type stuff and only on wiping. I have nausia and have been sick for the last 4 days have had cramps for a week sore heavy breasts insomnia and extreme tierdness at the same time, my bbt has dropped and I have neg hpt any chance I could be pregnant and this is implantation and too early to show on hpt due to late ovulation?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013