Have brown discharge, delayed period. Had oral sex. Pregnancy?

Hello doctor,I'm 14 and I know I'm too young for this anall but please hear me out,I about a week ago me and my girlfriend were outside,when I felt my penis there was a bit of cum so I whipped it away with my fingers and then she gave me a blowjob,then I hosed her how to wank and then I fingered her with the same ha te sperm was on,and now on Saturday she had a brownish discharge and the next day there wa none,here period is due in around two days,she is also 14,please doctor give me an answer I can go with? This could possibly kill me if she's pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had unprotected non vaginal sex with your girl friend.

Though you did not have vaginal sex you had put your fingers in her vagina.Since your fingers were contaminated with semen and if her menstrual cycle is regular, possibility of pregnancy can not be ruled out.

Please wait for one more week and if she does not get her period have a urine test for pregnancy done to rule out remote possibility of pregnancy .

Consult qualified Gynaecologist for examination and further treatment.