Have brown discharge, bloating, big breasts. Negative pregnancy test. Reason?

I have dark brown , like dried old blood, to light brown watery discharge and am 6 days late. Negative tests. Very bloated. Bigger breasts, not overly sensitive. I thought implantation bleeding occurred before period is due.. So not sure why bleeding, old blood I have read? Would a doctor be able to tell by a blood test or do I need to wait for the discharge to stop and settle in case it's implantation bleeding? My last period was early, 24 days and light but lasted longer. 7 days. Cycle before that was 30 days . Have been off mirena ( had no periods with this) but generally back to normal I though after taking a couple of months to start... I have had 3 or so periods since then. ( yes we are trying for a baby) if I am pregnant, is this dark blood anything to worry about? I have read many posts that say it was normal for them and yes they were pregnant and a few scary ones that said it was other complications and they were not pregnant. I am 36 yrs old, white female.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Jul 2013