Have brown discharge and abdominal pain post unsafe sex. What is the connection between weakness, yellow urine and heart burn?

i had ma last periods between 10th-13th august, then i had unprotected sex on 21st august and swallowed emergency pill that day 1st tablet and the second next day 22nd august.ma periods come between 9th-12th but i missed my period. then on 2nd September got a dirty brownish discharge for 2 days with lower abdominal pain which was turning into dark red blood then visited a doctor and told mi i was having an infection,he prescribed for mi an anti-bio and by 7th the discharge was not seen again.from then still no periods came in but would get minor nausea , feel tired..at times with nothing on my knicker. i had unprotected sex again on the 16th &17th September, then swallowed emergency pill on 18thsept. after a week i am now having this white-yellowish clear discharge on knicker, mild nausea , heart burn ,mild lower abdominal pain, yellow urine,feel weak some,times and this gas in stomach but have not yet seen my periods yet. i am worried what could be the problem
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012