Have bronchial asthma, lethargic, weak libido, sleepiness, premature ejaculation. Taking salbutamol inhaler, Telekast L. Help?

I am 43 years of age. I had suffered from Bronchial Asthma since the age of 10 years. I used to have severe attacks and during that period I was dependent on steroid and antibiotics ( or made dependent should I say) for around six- seven years of intense asthmatic attacks. Slowly and gradually the frequency of attacks became less and dependence on steroids also became less. These days I have to take salbutamol inhaler and a medicine called Telekast L. After procrastinating for quite some time and after consulting doctors I married at the age of 38. Unfortunately after two years of short marraige my wife also expired.My questions pertain to my sex life and the problems I am facing. For the most part I had suppressed my sexual needs and often resorted to masturbation.I noticed that I suffered and continue to suffer from premature ejaculation and after ejaculation there is pain in my testicle sac and at the root of the penis. The erection is also not strong enough.Moreover I also feel absolute lethargy and get exhausted very quickly. Most of the time I feel sleepy. With increasing age and a small child to look after I am getting increasingly apprehensive about myself. Many in the family are asking me to go for second marriage so that my child who is only three and a half years can be adequately looked after. But I have my concerns about my sexual potency. Is there any medicine so that the symptoms of overall lethargy and weak libido is taken care of. My future looks absolutely bleak and I seek your urgent advice to come out of the present predicament.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013