Have bronchial asthma, frequent attacks, hypothyroidism, vertigo. Solution?

loving Dr, i have bronchial asthma since my childhood..frequently attack come..when i take medicine it helps me but after sometimes it reappears. I ve consulted many doctors..but it is of no recently they diagnosed i ve hypothyroid too...(may be because of side effects of medicines)...but during last three months I ve also suffering from Vertigo ....they says its a because of sinus .... is there any hope for me to live healthy life....?? or should I start fresh again? waiting for you sir......
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012