Have bredycardis and irbbb. What does it mean?

I have Crohns disease had since 12 but diagnosed when ruptured in 1988. Became diabetic as s result of steroids and family history. Had 10 bowel ops and 12 ft small bowel removed. In 2011 Sept 27 had massive mi. Found out had 5 previous mi's
Had triple bypass Oct 4 2011. Am having surgery for Csrpel tunnel syndrome snd neuropathy. Found out I have em bredycardis snd irbbb what does it mean??
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
A right bundle branch block (RBBB) is a defect in the heart's electrical conduction system.
During a right bundle branch block, the right ventricle is not directly activated by impulses travelling through the right bundle branch. The left ventricle however, is still normally activated by the left bundle branch. These impulses are then able to travel through the myocardium of the left ventricle to the right ventricle and depolarise the right ventricle this way
A heart abnormality that's present at birth (congenital) — such as atrial septal defect, a hole in the wall separating the upper chambers of the heart
A heart attack (myocardial infarction)
A viral or bacterial infection of the heart muscle (myocarditis)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Scar tissue that develops after heart surgery
A blood clot in the lungs (pulmonary embolism)
Since you had multiple heart attacks . so that means your right artery of heart had severe obstruction as you have slow heart rate as well
if slow heart rate is not causing any problem you need no extra treatment but it does than you need to see a cardiologist
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

This could mean a conduction defect in the nerve - degeneration or secondary to ischemia / strain on right heart (like Pulmonary Embolism or hypertension)
You have to see a Cardiologist and have further investigations...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck