Have breathlessness.Took ER test and was diagnosed with chlamydia pneumonia. What is the cure for this problem?

For about a year and a half now OFF AND ON I have had trouble breathing, especially taking a deep breath in. I went to the doctor to see if I have Asthma, and I do not. about six weeks ago I went straight to the ER because I felt like I was suffocating and my chest was in a lot of pain! I got diagnosed with chlamydia pneumonia. about three days ago I woke up gasping for air, and since then I have not been able to catch my breath, I have been experiencing weird things since then that I don't normaly expirence. Mucous is suck in my throat and I coughed big chunks up all day today, and I could never seem to get it all out of my throat. Randomly throughout the day my heart beat will start beating fast and I can feel it through my chest. I have been feeling light headed a majority of the day and I do not sleep very much at all anymore, no matter when I go to bed.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013