Have breathlessness, numbness in hip and left arm. Had pernicious anemia. Blood test done. What to do?

I am female age 45, with healthy diet and BMI,i was diagnosed with Pernicious anaemia 2 years ago, i had a series of blood tests last week all normal. I have had breathlessness since January which has worsened, one of the reasons for the blood test. Two weeks ago I had numbness and tingling in my lips, then left arm. the numbness in arm has continued and after a bad night of pins and needles in left arm i have woken with throat tightening on left side of neck up to ear. Breathlessness occurs after walking even 20 yards. Difficulty sleeping with one pillow needed to prop myself up a little higher. family history of arterys furring up, father has had quadruple bypass and stents. previous family heart attacks around age 49-50, iron, folic, b12, thyroid and lupus all tested for- normal levels. any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013