Have breathlessness. Have COPD, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension, sleeping disorder. Under medication. What is the cause?

I am a 73 year old suffering from the following diseases: COPD, Diabetes, Thyroid, Hypertension. Also, I do not get proper sleep and have to sometimes take sleeping pills. Though my SpO2 levels are around 95%-96% but still I feel breathlessness when not on Oxygen supply. What might be the possible causes for the same. I am taking the treatment: (Insulin for Diabetes and Oxygen, BIPAP, Inhalers) etc.

Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013