Have breast axillary tissue under arm pit. Is it growing? Is it cancer?

Hi, I don t know if you re the right Doctor to put this question to but here it goes... I have what is known as breast axillary tissue under my left arm pit. It has been there ever since I hit puberty and I am now 30 years old. I have 4 children and gave birth to my last child last November. I have noticed that it is now bigger. Its become a bit of an annoyance to me and its noticeable in my clothing. I think its so obvious to everyone. I have an appointment with a surgeon but I don t want to go empty-handed. I don t know if I should do a mammogram , ultrasound or x-ray? please advise me! also do u think this growth spurt may be a symptom of early cancer or is it just due to my recent pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012