Have brain tuberculoma. Brain lesions, no seizure or headache. Taking treatment. Weakness, dizziness. Help

my father is of 56 years and he is suffering from brain tuberculoma but doctors are not sure weather it is brain tb,neurocystosarcosis or brain metastasis .he has two lesions in his brain and is not suffering from any epileptic seizures or severe headache.he is taking anti tubercular treatment and is saying that that day by day he is feeling weak and is suffering for dizzinines .so please help us.(ct of abdomen ,and thorax is also normal)
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013