Have brain shrinking and dried. MRI scan and EEG done. Diagnosed as epileptic seizures. What is the best medicine.

My Father, age 74, is suffering from neurological disorder. He Lost all his interest, Lost his social behaviours and some time get violent. MRI report shows whole brain is shrinking and getting dried, but there so no such particular damage to frontal lobe. MRI Report does not say its Dementia, but symptoms are like dementia. And one more point, He get violent and restless ina particular cycle. like after 2/3 days, and in betweena cycle he is as normal as any one. Expert says he is suffering from epiliptic seizures (By reviewing the EEG. What is the best medicine and best dose?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013