Have brain fever and started frequent vomiting. What cure and precaution should be taken?

Hi, one of my friend is having a brain fever . The doctor says it happens but the main thing is that it didn t get down. It remains in the range of 102D Celsius to 104D Celsius. Yesterday the vomit counts were around 15 times. I am worried now. I want a expert help from your team. Will you please recommend something which is in favour of patient. Wat steps should i take now??? I cant admit her to the hospital as her Final exams are going on. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012