Have bowel movement, stomach cramps. No medication till now. What to do?

Hi i have been back from a holiday in Dubai for a week i have been having stomach cramps and needing to go to the toilet alot to relieve the cramps. my stool are neither firm nor liquid. They were liquid when the first cramps began around five days after landing but they are soft now. The cramps tends to come and then once i have been to the toilet the cramps go. Is this something i will need to have checked as i have never had this problem in the past and have always had a regular bowel movement but never like this.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013