Have bowel movement problems, cannot lift penis during erection. Can a torn cause blockage?

Hi doc I hava a question about the male pc muscle I have trouble with bowel movement symptoms is when I m having a bowel movement it s hard to pass just above the anus area...and when I have an erection ....I can not lift my penis up with my pc rectum and anus area feels like it s closed off when having a bowel movement....even when my stool is soft....I ve been searching online help with my condition and came across information about the pc question is can a torn cause blockage when having a bowel movement and the condition of not able to lift the penis doing a erection Thank leo
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012