Have bowel incontinence, pain and constipation causing vaginal bleeding. Taking contraceptive pill. Medication?

Hi for the past 4 to 5 years I have suffered with bowel incontinence ,pain and constipation that has caused vaginal bleeding ,the contraceptive pill im taking cerazette which causes me irregular bleeding, , bleeding after sex,and prolonged bleeding, during this time my smears have came back normal and swabs for infections have came back normal, tiredness. I have had 4 children.i dont seem to be getting any where even though my doctors are aware of the problems im having
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013