Have bowel cancer. What would be some good questions to ask the surgeon?

Hi...My dad just got diagnosed with bowel cancer and he has an appointment to see the surgeon this week. We don t know the severity of it as of yet, but I was wondering if you could tell me what would be some good questions for me to ask the surgeon on behalf of my dad??? Also, he had a doctor s appointment today with his family physician and she told him to quit taking all his medication that he is presently there a reason for him to do so? I appreciate your help in any ways...thx:)
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013