Have bouts of painful swollen lymph nodes in underarms, pelvis, cough with tightness in chest, thrush in mouth, ANA positive, blurred vision with occlusion in one eye, normal blood test. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, I have been having quit a few problems for about 10 years now with the only answer of fibromylagia. My latest bout is swollen painful/burning lymph nodes in underarm/ pelvis , cough tight chest no phlem, thrush/fungus in mouth. results came back low potasium, high lymphocites. I had the high lyphocites for a year before and they went down without any help of why they were up. I have/had ANA positive, blurry vision , occlusion in one eye, chest pains, breathless, tremors, chronic fatigue , thrush/fungus, memory loss . I have been to cancer center for blood and nothing found, I am at my wits end and seem to be getting worse. Can someone please help me, tell me what I should do next.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012