Have both tube blocks and thyroid during pregnancy. I have been given eltroxcin 150 mg, and absolute 3g,native c 400g,astryn forte,lrzin forte

Hi doctor , this is rahini kumar and iam 41 yrs old and iam 72 kg. Iam under treatment for pregnancy .I have both tube blocks, thyroid.I have been given eltroxcin 150 mg, and absolute 3g,native c 400g,astryn forte,lrzin forte.I was adviced to take luprid injection last month till my periods, but when i went for scan on the second day of my periods the doctor said that the result is solid and they said that iam not able to produce eggs.I discontinued my cycle and i went this month for scan on the second day of my periods. They took a blood test of LH, FSH and prolactive serium. The result shows that FSH is 12 and the doctors are advicing me two options,one is to have an injection which will help to produce eggs which will cost me around 40,000/- and another is to go for an donor.I would like to ask you doctor that how positive it will be in taking the injection and what will be your advice in this regards.What should i do, go for injection or to go for a donor. Will there be any side affects in future.If at all i take the injection how healthy will be the eggs, because the doctors has adviced me that the eggs will not be healthy due to my age factor.Please advice. My mail id is Iam waiting for your reply so that i can proceed my treatment.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011