Have boils on tummy and leg. Why do I sense a thrush? What can cause these symptoms?

Afternoon Doc , I have three boils, two on my tummy below my bell button and one behind my knee . I wanted to ask what are the causes of these boils. I had an AIDS test two months ago and was negative, so I don t think it is the reason for suppressed immune system . Furthermore i constantly have thrush. Could there be any other reasons for the cause of the above diseases. How can I cure the boils and prevent them. I practice good hygiene and I m a health conscience freak, please help me. Furthermore I do not have the general diabietes symptoms
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012