Have boils in leg. Took roxid and levocytrizine. What to do?

I got my legs waxed and when I got home washed my legs and gave it a loofah scrub coz I feel unclean since the parlour guys use a cloth to clean the waxed area and I always have my doubts on how clean the cloth is. A day after, I got these boils all over my legs. They have puss in them and now am worried since it's been 2 days and the boils are not going away. they increased in size though the 2nd day. I applied soframycin and took Roxid and Levocytrizine but except for the fact that they stopped itching nothing is happening. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013