Have boils around groin area leaving blackheads. Any need to worry?

I m wondering about these boils that I see around the groin area, the hairy area just above the penis . They re never painful; they ll appear in ones (rarely two at the same time). I think on occassions when I don t notice them they just burst on their own and leave small blackheads. But sometimes I do notice that I have a boil then monitor it. If I feel on it and see that it s not painful I ll just burst it myself. I did suspect that maybe I wear on my belts too tight. It s just that the boils appear just about the penis so I had to dismiss the belt theory. I also think this has been going on for a long time, it s only that I ve just noticed it in the past two or so years. Sould I be worried about anything serious?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013