Have body swelling after eating certain foods like tomato, yogurt, lemon etc. Reason?

hi i am worried that my body swelling gradually and in month time i m not fitting in my cloths. it is not that much visible. however i am noticing since last year when i realised that m not getting fat due to food but m swelling after consuming certain foods. i stopped those food completely and started taking home readies such as fennel seed powder, cumin seed powder in warm water, it really helped and i lost few inches in about 4-5 months time. the food that i stopped consuming were tomatoes, tarmarind, yogurt, lemon, vineger. i want to know the exact problem as m swelling again and since January this year. i gained 6 kgs and my face, legs, tummy, hands are puffed and swollen. my skin hurts wen i stretch my hand. my tummy just getting bigger even though i am not into junk food or over eating.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013