Have body odor, sweating under armpits. What deodorant should I use?

Hi , Im a girl and Im having a problem with body odors . I sweat a lot under my armpits and mostly every deodorant I ve tried made me smell bad and didnt reduce much sweating . I ve tried Suave shower fresh , Suave ever lasting sunshine , secret powder fresh , Suave sweet pea and violet and arm & hammer unscented and they all make me stink . What deodorant should I use to stop this ? I also shower daily , sometimes twice a day . What deodorant should I use ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012