Have body jerking, tingling, neck pain, tremor. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a 36 year old mother who is having frequent (full body) jerking throughout the night, tingling feeling from head to toe while resting (also increasing in frequency), chronic pain in neck and on the left side of my head/face. I had an episode for several days where I felt as if I had a constant internal tremor and then had to be admitted to the hospital because of these body jerks in which I had to be totally sedated in order to get it to stop. My 16 year old daughter was admitted a year prior to the hospital for something similar (body jerks, full body muscle spasm ). We keep getting sent back and forth between doctors without getting any help. Do you have any suggestions as to what we should ask our physicians in order to get some type of answers?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012