Have blurry vision, light headed and dizzy feeling, chest and throat heaviness, breathlessness. No medication. What is the cause?

There are times when I suddenly feel light-headed and dizzy. My vision gets blurry as well and I have trouble breathing. My chest and throat feels tight and heavy and I feel like I'll faint any second. These symptoms usually goes away within 5 minutes and has not happened too much, possibly a total of 6 times at most. This also only happens when I am fighting with my parents, but doesn't happen during all fights. The times are very random. I am a 19 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013