Have blurred vision, dizziness, vomiting. No medication till now. Is it serious?

My partner is 24 and this morning got up for work and felt fine but 15 minutes later when leaving stumbled because he felt dizzy. He walked to his car and sat down for 10 minutes before feeling better. When he got to work he felt dizzy again and had double vision so went and laid down for about 5 minutes before getting back up only to be still dizzy, double vision and feeling nauseous. He decided to come home from work and messaged me to let me know and mentioned he found it really hard to send a message. When he got home he stumbled a bit before laying down and when he spoke to me he had slurred speech and sounded drunk. I went to work and when I returned 9 hours later his speech was still slurred and he had vomited twice. He was still feeling a bit dizzy and still has a bit of double vision but not as bad as it started. He said he has slept all day and feels very tired and when he closes his eyes he feels better. It's now been 15 hours no dizziness but still slurry speech and blurry vision. I've looked up the symptoms online and will be going to see a doctor tomorrow and will be asking him about TIA is there anything else I should be looking into?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013