Have bluish areas under hair follicles. Secretes ink colored liquid on squeezing. No pain. Cause?

Hi, I noticed awhile back now that I had bluish colored areas under my hair follicles on the outside of my areolas on both pecs. The areas looked like a reservoir of fluid. When lightly squeezed a dark, ink colored liquid is secreted. There is not pain or swelling and these "reservoirs" are patterned haphazardly around the outside of my areolas on both sides. What is this liquid and is there any cause for concern?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013