Have bluish area below armpit, sensitive, small lump. Told nothing significant

I have had a small bluish area about 3 inches below my armpit for years Doc said nothing to worry about. About 2 months ago it got a little sensitive and I noticed a small lump. Of course I am concerned. Had appointment for Monday and Doc just cancelled for family emergency. I am a 49 year old female..Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
also if there is no other symptom like pain tenderness etc, there is nothing to worry.
It is just a pigmentation.
It wont cause you any harm.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you