Have blotchy redness on penis head after intercourse. No medical history. Is it because of lubricant or condom?

hey i have a slight concern about my sexual health, i seem to be getting a blotchy redness on the head of my penis after intercourse with my girlfriend. i've searched online health forums and have gone by other people's answers to this same question but that doesn't really put my mind at ease. the redness only appears straight after sex, and i have a concern that this may be a reaction to the lubricant or latex of the condom. Should i go to a local doctor to get this seen to and if so, where do i actually go as i have only done a urine test before and i came up with no sexually transmitted diseases or infections.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013