Have bloody discharge. Had unprotected sex during periods. Is this pregnancy?

Soo i got my period on the 3-03-2013 went for 5 days.. then i got it again on the 28-03-2013 until 3-04-2013
Me and my boyfriene had unproected sex while i was on my period 3 times a day n he never pulled out.. it now the 6-04-2013 and i had blood in my underwear and when i wiped i had bloody disscharge.. i for the past 12months i always had my period every month on the 3rd.. and i have a 15month old.. n before i got period since i was 15 i always had my period on tne 3rd it alwwys been the same every first week of every month i have always has them n last month was different.. i found out i was pregnant when my 1st born when i was 4 week i had early signs..
I have had random moment thru the day i neeea vomited n waking up during thr night to vomited with my 1st oregnacy i vomited 6hr a day for 40weeks..
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013