Have blood spot and pain on hip. Unable to move. Treatment?

i have alot of pain in my right hip they said i had hip burstis but thats gone now i have a blood spot on my hip i was just wondering if that was serious all i know my hip is killing me i cant hardly walk, sit or stand and its making me miserioble what is there to do i see a ortho doctor on march 6 but i cant wait that long something needs to be done know i need relief as soon as possible i have three kids very active and a husband that works all the time im the only one that takes care of things but its getting hard to do anything please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013

Do lot of ice packs, take some Paracetamol as SOS basis and wait for you Orthopaedic to see. Dont do anything in hurry.