Have blood pressure, CT scan showed blood clot in mid brain. Now unable to walk or talk. Can the blood clot be removed?

I am sarala. My father is having blood pressure for past 9 years from 2003. He took treatment in staedford hospital he took medicine regularly. but in 2010 Blood pressure has raised. we took to hospital. but proper treatment was not given there. doctor told to take CT scan . in that CT Scan report blood clot was affected in mid brain. after that he is unable to walk, he is unable to talk. there are 3 strokes in brain My question is will that blood clot will remove or not? speach will come or not? please answer to my question
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012