Have blood in urine, burning in vagina, bleeding after sex. What do you think it could be?

Hi, I had a uti around 8 months ago, took 2 lots of antibiotics before it cleared up, but i was still left with the urge to urinate for months after but the urine tests kept coming back negative. I still had blood in my urine and so I went to see a bladder specialist who did a scope inside my bladder and took xrays and did a scan of my bladder and couldn t find anything. That went on it s own after 6 months of suffering, although i still have blood in my urine and now i get a burning feeling in my vagina. So i went to get tested for yeast and sexual diseases all came back clear. This comes and goes and just recently after i orgasm i get bleeding, it s only a small amount but after all the other problems i m having i m starting to get worried. My doctor said to me he hopes it goes away and offered no other advice. What do you think it could be? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer