Have blood dripping during bowel movement. Am Meth user. What could it be?

Hello im a 26 year old Meth user female approximately 118lbs and ive been extremely stressed out lately. I dont drink water regularly but im not constipated,no pain no itching,and i dont do anal sex. Everytime for the last 3 days ive had alot of blood dripping from my bottom when i go #2. And when i wipe its so much i had thought i started my period. I am tired but it maybe because im staying awake for 3-4 days at a time. Can u tell me what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013