Have blood deficiency. Prescribed Hifer and Cyprodiol. Should I continue tablets?

Hi,i m Tasneem,my age is 26,weight is 60 nd my height is 5.5,nd i m married its 9th month of my marriage.4 months ago i came to know about my blood deficiency,it was 7.2.when i consulted to doctor she has prescribed Hifer Iron drips then blood is 9,nd after one month she has given cyprodiol,i ate these tablets 1 month nd she said when you get your periods stop taking cyprodiol but now today is 5th day of passing my periods date i have not get yet,please tell me should i continoue these tablets?or am i pregnant?or if i m pregnant should i continoue taking tablets?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013