Have blood coming from ear. Had a hit earlier. No medication Childtill now. What to do?

My daughter was playing goalie yesterday and collided with into someone's shin with her right eye. It didn't look serious. However, she says she has a headache-migrane of sort. While seeing her school nurse today, the nurse said there was blood found in her left ear. Does she need to go to the doctor right away or should we just keep an eye on her?

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hi Tina!. Noted your complaints about your daughter. Feel she needs a thorough check up. Seea ENT doctor immediately. Take care.