Have blood and blood clots in urine. Using nicotine patches for about a year. Is it related to kidney?

I have blood and large blood clots in my unire. I have seen this once before after sex a year or 2 ago and it went away in a couple days. Before it happened this time I was camping and have been drinking a lot for the past few days. I am worried if might be my kidneys. I also have been using the nicotine patches for about a year. Today is the 4th day I ve had this issue, I am also very tired all day and have back pain .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012