Have blood along with urine. Have pain in the back, not been sexually active also. What to do?

My pee is cloudy and when i wipe theres blood, I assumed it was my period but after wiping again there was no blood, so i put a pad on. I went to the bathroom again a some time later no blood on pad but when I wiped there was blood. Lately my back side has been hurting when I'm either standing or laying down and my stomach also hurts when laying down. Does anyone knows what this is..... also I'm not sexually active never have been....
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013