Have bloating, swollen breasts, hot flashes, heart burn and weight gain. Trying for baby. Pregnancy?

Hi, I am 28 years old and my husband and I have been trying to have children for about 3 - 4 months. I have recently gained weight and been suffering from bloating and heart burn . A light period started last wednesday but finished on saturday and i am now feeling extremely sick and achey along side hot flushes. I have also noticed my breasts are swollen and veiny and my sense of smell is heightened. My husband and I had sex about 3 weeks ago.... should I take a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013