Have bloating, sensitive nipple, fatigue, cramping, abdominal pain and brownish discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi well im trying to see if im pregnant because of the symptoms ok 1) im bloated all the time. 2) im eating like crazy. 3) my nipple are sensative and have bumps around and below the nipples. 4) im fatigue 5) im having pains in my back and lower abdominal stomach . 6) im breaking out and glowing in the face. 7) i cant stand and walk for a long time. 8) im cramping and sharp pains. 9) i had implantation bleeding after my 5 day of period but the last 2 days of my period week and i have a lot of brownish discharge . 10) my stomach is hard and shape like a pregnant stomach. and etc. im needing answers please help???
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013