Have bloating in stomach and constipation. Taking medication for sinus infection. Related?

I am currently taking the following medications : premarin , adderall , Prilosec regularly daily for past few years, additionally 1 protandim daily for past 90 days. Recently started anti biotic ( Cefdinir 600 mg 1 x day) for sinus infection. I have become very bloated (distention) in upper & lower stomach and mostly constipated but when I can go I have to bear down usually and my stool is very noticeably pinkisk or red
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013