Have bloating, dyspepsia, constipation. Colonoscopy normal. Persisting diarrhea. Anything serious?

Dear Doctor,
I am having problems of bloating,flatulence,dispepsia,loss of appetite,stomach cramps,passage of mucus through stools.and constipation.I got my stools tested and it was revealed presence of giardiasis.Endoscopy and colonoscopy revealed also present.In addition to this severe malabsorption.Graying of hair and dandruff on the face is noticed.Is this condtion serious?.Is it curable?If so suggest safe and sure cure remedies.Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013