Have bloating, bulge above belly button. No pain. Taken stool softeners for constipation. Any idea?

i am a 26 year old female . I had my 1st son about 2 years ago with a csection . i have recently been constipated and got perscribed stool softening pills. It help me a little. but i still feel bloated and noticed a buldge rite about my belly button . im not sure if i had it before. but i only see it when i go to bend back to lay down . then it goes away when i lay flat or stand up .its a verticle buldge. No pains just some discomfort sometimes. Any idea of what it could be ?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012