Have bloating, breathless, have erosive gastritis, IBS, uterine fibroid. Did all investigations

I am a40 year old female with erosive gastritis, IBS and a uterine fibroid ( my uterus measured at 16 cm)

My question is....... Can all of these cause shortness of breath?

I have severe bloating and always feel shortness of breath. Somedays I feel like I'll faint how severe it is.

I've had all other tests done and do not have h pylori, and my stree test and holt or monitor results were great, as well as blood work.

The only thing I haven cnecked is hormones and thyroid tests.

Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013