Have bloating and feels like prolapsed uterus. Should I consider hysterectomy?

Hello I am 37 and in good health, I am not over wt and have no health hx dx. other than infertility issues which lead to 4 in vitro cycles to have my two wonderful children. However I think I may have a prolapsed uterus . I have recently had issues with bloating , and stress incont. I noticed after taking a shower last night something did not feel just right. When I looked things appeared different nothing protruding but I could not see the normal anatomy such as where I would urinate nor the vagina. Would it be a consideration to have a hysterectomy if having children for me is no longer an option? Or does this even sound like a prolapsed uterus? Thanks LaDonna
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013