Have bloated stomach, pressure on abdomen after meal. Had gangrene surgery small intestine, weight gain

? Please type your query here..Hello, I am suffering from my stomach. It feels bloated all the time especially after a meal when I feel my chest is pressing on my upper abdomen that I have to undo my bra so I can breath. I am having difficulty sitting and lying on either side at night. I belch quite a bit and my weight increased 10 kilos in the last 12 months. Four years ago I had major surgery for gangarene in the small intestine. Please advise as i feel my condition is going worse.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013