Have blisters on genitals. Tests have fluctuating results. What are my chances of herpes?

Goodday Doctor, Around March 2010. I discovered some blisters at the cap of my penis. And i was very scared and so surprised as to what it might be. Then i went to a nearby Pharmacy, and they told me they will place me on drugs, but during that period, i travelled, and i never had the drugs again till 2011. But last year 2011, i kept having thesame blisters at the Cap of my penis since 2010 which do appear and disappear after some days or weeks without applying any cream or taking any drugs. So, i went to see a doctor and she told me that it was herpes without any blood test . And she placed me on a cream called Acyclovir cream which she said i should always apply anytime the blisters are out. And he also says that anytime i am feeling feverish which is likely the symptoms of genital herpes , i should always take Acyclovir Tablet. Ever since then, i do feel some dizziness and fever symptoms from time to time, and i later went for a HIV test , and i came out negative. But few months ago, i went for a HIV test, and the doctor told me that the result was very faint, and he told me to come back after 3 months to repeat the test, and since then, i have been very scared to go to for the test again, because i am so scared that i might come out positive. Also, before the doctor that told me that i got herpes placed me on medication, i was not using any medication and i was having unprotected sex with my partner because i never knew what the blisters were, and she later started experiencing blisters in her vagina also, which do go by itself without any medication. But ever since i met the other doctor that told me i got herpes, me and my partner started using the Acyclovir cream anytime the Blisters are out. But i need to be sure that i really got genital herpes, because i have not gone to confirm it through a blood test for confirmation. And sometimes, i do feel some abdominal pains, joint pains, chest pain to my back, waist pain, headache, sort-throat, itching in my penis causing me discomfort and tiredness. And again, what might be the cause for the Faint HIV result, because i immediately called my partner to run a HIV test that same day i got a Faint HIV result and she came out purely Negative. So, doctor, please advise me, do both me and my partner has Genital Herpes, and is there any chance of me coming out positive if i go for another HIV test?. And since my partner was purely Negative, do i have any hope of coming out positive also when next i go for a HIV test?. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer