Have blisters along side of stomach, burning sensation. How to get rid off it?

I think I have the shingles/not sure. I have blister( pimples ) that pop up one at a time. Have no bubble in them and just a head. Two on my back and the other three at the side of back but along side of stomach . all on the right side. Little pain more a burning sensation. I am applying fresh cut aloe vera plant at least four times a day. the ones closer to my stomach has dried up but the two big ones (which have gone done tremendously) is still red and slowly healing . Am I doing the right thing by thing by applying the aloes to the pimples. Based on what I am seeing on line I think I have the mild form of shingles. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013